Romance is definitely in the air in the city of lights. It’s a rendezvous for lovers or for those who want to rediscover love in one of the most romantic cities. If you happen to be in Paris and want to have a memory that will last a lifetime then you should not miss out on the following activities:
1. Visit the Eiffel Tower- a visit to Paris without a visit to the famous Eiffel tower is not a Paris vacation at all. So experience the iconic tower and get to know why it represents Paris.
2. Go on an open double-decker bus tour- get oriented on the city with a bus tour. This is a great way to tour at your own pace and stay longer in places that attract you the most. You can buy a one day pass or a two day pass that will give you an unlimited access of bus rides.
3. Take a sunset river cruise on the Seine- this is the best way to see Paris. Cruise down the Seine River while the sun is setting over the magnificent Eiffel Tower. You can also see other sites of the city of lights while cruising down the river.
4. Visit the Notre Dame Cathedral- another famous icon of Paris that you should not miss. Enjoy the magnificent architecture and take a picture of the famous gargoyles.
5. Take a stroll at Champs Elysees & Arc de Triomphe – the city’s most famous avenue is definitely a place where you should be strolling in. maybe sit down in one of the cafe’s and just enjoys the scenery.
6. Take a photo of Saint Chapelle Church- another Gothic gem that is near the Notre Dame that you should not miss out. Greta to see and great to take pictures in.
7. Visit Napoleons Tomb- get to know more and rediscover history by visiting Napoleons Tomb.
8. Enjoy the art at Musee d’Orsay- if you are an art lover then this place will be a haven for you. Explore 3 floors of painting by art geniuses and indulge in the creativity and arouse your senses for the arts.
9. Take a guided tour for the Louvre-the largest art museum in the world that you should not miss out in Paris. Or further enjoy the museum, take a guided tour and learn more about the arts inside and outside the museum.
10. Enjoy the French Cuisine- Bon Appetit!